Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Winners of La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge #3

Thank you so much to all who entered this week's challenge!
LLWWC3 "Bling, Bling" was hosted by our Design Team member Kim Yu. What a fabulous turnout!

Irina, the Design Team members, and our Guest designers have all turned in the votes. It was another close call!

Here are our top picks!

#1 Denise of Paper Gems Studio

#2 Katie Tate of Both Sides of Paper

#3 Irit of Irit Shalom's Designs

.. updated 2/18/10 - this project was removed from our blog per Irit's request.. It will be PUBLISHED!!! Congratulations Irit!!


Congratulations Ladies!!

Please send me your email and I will send you the "Top Three at La-La Land Crafts" badge.

Denise, as the top pick you also get a 25% discount at our La-La Land Crafts store!! Please send me an email and I will let you know how to take advantage of the discount.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!



Don't forget about September Special, FREE Shipping Offer in our La-La Land Crafts online store!! Details are on our website..


Hugs!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!

    Thank you ladies! Great to be chosen to be a "Top 3" in your challenge as I KNOW you had a LOT of talent enter!

    I'm so a "bling" girl so this challenge was a no brainer for me!

    Please email me the "Top Three" badge @ mystikkitti@aol.com

    Thank you again!

    P.S. I'll be back for MORE challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cards Irina,i love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete