Monday, December 14, 2009

the Best Christmas EVER!!!

I made card similar to this last year with Tilda by Magnolia, and it was one of my favorite cards. Of course now I just had to make one with Lala!!! I chose Ornament Lala for this card. She is just too ADORABLE holding this HUGE Christmas Ornament :-)

This card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".



Window behind Lala is a stamp from Magnolia, you can purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile online store or call the store at 408-736-9151 to place your order. I cut out the window panels and place Snowflake vellum paper behind it. I have been hoarding this paper by Making Memories, it is only being used sparingly and for very special cards ;-) The branch in the window and the sentiment are from the same clear stamp set by Hero Arts (I have had it since last year, sorry.. don't know the name of this set). Fiskars border punch for the awning.

Ornament Lala was colored with Copic Markers, cut out and popped on the card with foam tape. You can purchase this stamp along with others in our La-La Land Crafts online store, here is the link.

We will have a special treat for you on Wednesday right here on La-La Land Crafts Blog, make sure to come back!!

Hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. Irina, this is such an amazing card. I love the window and the shade - they make it so warm and inviting with the branches and snowflakes peeking in from outside. Ornament La La is beautiful (as usual). I have to head over to Cranberry Hill and get more of your stamps! Maybe I'll see you there! ;D

    ReplyDelete