Friday, October 22, 2010

Where Does The Time Go?

Happy happy Friday, Marci and the Gang fans! Kim here today sharing this darling Ice Skating Marci! This is my first time playing with her since her release. I must admit, I had a great time coloring her! So fun!

This week went by real fast for me...so fast that I almost forgot today is Friday, my turn to post! Luckily, my good old calendar reminded me! LOL

Anyway, hope everyone have a fantastic weekend! Thank you so much for visiting today!!

3 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous Kim!! I love those bright colors for her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so fun Kim and I adore those colors on her!! Love the stitching you've added. Striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun colors you've used for this card! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete