Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Magician Luka Celebrates!

Sharing Magician Luka with you today!  He's one of the new digi's from La-La Land Crafts  "Play Time" collection!   I wanted to create a special celebration card featuring this awesome lil guy! I figured Magician Luka would be a great way to send some magical wishes to that special little one!


To top off my card, I added a couple of candles that have been bundled with some blue DMC thread!  The sparkly star that you see on the sentiment and wand that Luka holds are brads!  I just love the little sparkle the sparkly brads add to the card as well as carry the theme of stars highlighting the border of this card!  I think it will make that little one feel like a magical superstar receiving a celebration card like this!

Hugs & Smiles,


3 comments:

  1. Karen, I love this card. I saw it at CHA and thought what wonderful idea to add those candles and I always love stars on a boy card. Magician Luka looks fantastic. Lots of wonderful dp and your coloring is awesome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! and the candles are such a fun idea! Fun colors and fabulous coloring! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect boy card and the sparkly star brads are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete