Saturday, April 30, 2011

You Make Me Smile!

Hi there, 1LuvnMama here! I've got a quick post and a card to share with y'all!

Here is Capri Marci. I just luv her casualness and laid back style. I suppose that's why I went with this simple and laid back card. The doily has so much detail in it already, I didn't want to overdo it.




I colored her with copics and paper pieced her shirt. A few pearls, some flowers, a button and floss . . . that's it! :)



Be sure to check out the Online Store for your Marci and Luka's!



Thanks for stoppin' in. Oh, don't forget to upload your creations in our Customer Gallery!

2 comments:

  1. Terrific card Mama! The doily is really stunning and Marci looks lovely here. Thanks for making ME smile. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card!!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete