Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Card Class with Jana!!

Would you like to make THREE ADORABLE Marci and/or Luka CARDS?   Jana has a class scheduled at Memories Live On store on Sunday, September 25th from 2pm - 4pm.

Memories Live On is located at 10191 De Anza Blvd in Cupertino, California. Please call the store at (408) 446-9901 to sign up for this class.

Here's sweet little Genie Marci ready to grant your wish!

You get to choose Luka or Marci for the cowboy card


And a final card using the adorable Sugar 'n Spice Marci (coming soon!).

3 comments:

  1. I WISH I LIVED CLOSER :( Thank god for Jeanette though, I will be taking one of her classes at the end of the month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I wish I could drive out for this class and hang out with you again Jana! Sounds like fun and the images are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete