Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Prismacolor Pencils WORKSHOP with Irina


Coloring with pencils has always intrigued me.  I of course remember coloring when I was a child.  Oh!!  I was so in love with my pencil collection!!  Now I feel like I am back to those happy times!!  
I took an online class with Marti and have learned a lot.  What I learned the most though is that I really need to do my own thing.  I tried many different coloring techniques to see what fits my style the best.  I had to try so many different papers to come up with my favorites.  I have a limited number of pencils, so I had to come up with my own color combinations. 

I am happy with my coloring now!!  And, I feel confident enough to teach you too!! 

~ Prismacolor Pencils WORKSHOP ~ 
When: Sunday, November 20th, 11 am to 5 pm
Where: Scrapbook Island (crop room), San Jose, CA

Please let me via email know if you would like to attend and I will add you to my Evite.  You will be able to find all information there as well.

Here is what we will cover in this Workshop:
- How to choose the right paper.  
At the workshop you will receive a cinch-binded notebook with three different types of paper.
- Basics of coloring with pencils
- Layering Colors
- Blending
- Color Combinations
- Coloring Skin Tones and Hair Colors
- Coloring Backgrounds (grass, clouds, etc.)
- we will touch up on coloring on Craft cardstock too!!
  
The photo above is the card with Angel Marci - this image was colored on Craft cardstok.  

Below are just some samples of my work in progress to give you an idea of what to expect at the Workshop.  The stamp used is Marci with Flower.



Hugs!!

8 comments:

  1. \\\irina/// these are beautiful. Great colouring. Pencils are my prefered coloutring medium, Would YOU ever consider doing an online class???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I love colouring with my pencils too. I love your colouring and the work-process.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring! Too bad your classes are impossible for me to attend as I would love to learn to colour this way. Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, please, pretty please do an online class for us!!!! Ohh did I say pretty pretty please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great.
    Another vote for an onlline class from downuder :)
    Penny (Aus)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous, I love Prismas.
    Another vote for an online class from downunder :)
    Penny (AUS)

    ReplyDelete