Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just sittin' here :-)

Since this week our Design Team is sharing their projects with "One for the Boys" theme, I wanted to show you the card that I made for our CHA display.  I really do love how this card has turned out! 

On this card I combined THREE different stamps from our last release - Sitting Luka, Brick Wall and Tire Swing

I wanted to show that our Tire Swing stamp is not just for sitting Marci or Luka on it, it can be used as a part of the scene as well.  

This card measures 6" x 6".


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Sitting Luka, Brick Wall and Tire Swing- all from La-La Land Crafts
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock, My Minds Eye
Tools: MS Grass Punch, Silhouette (Tree)


Hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute. I love all the elements and it is super

    ReplyDelete